Let's Play Music is a company that builds, teaches, inspires, and enriches. Based in Mesa Arizona and started in 1998, we began with a desire to teach music to children in the best way possible. Today, over 260 teachers across the United States work with this same passion using the Let's Play Music method.
Vision Statement: Let's Play Music is the paramount program for developing the complete musician. We incorporate the best of all musical and educational methodologies and discoveries. Let's Play Music provides its teachers, students and families with an enriched experience that holds the power to change lives.
Our Purpose is to enrich lives, increase confidence, develop talent, enhance intelligence, and bond parent to child.
Our Mission is to provide an outstanding music educational experience for children, using premium materials and lessons, taught by superbly trained teachers.
The following Core Values shape our daily decisions and define our culture.
- We purposefully cultivate relationships by nurturing family connections and professional camaraderie.
- We believe in play and that fun, spontaneous experiences heighten enjoyment and create magical discoveries.
- We value the process of learning; including acknowledging our mistakes, having the courage to try, and embracing opportunities to increase confidence.
- We believe in the power of music to refine the human experience.
- We expect commitment and consistent effort at every level.
- We value generosity which fosters an abundant mindset and leads to shared success.
- We recognize the importance of a job that provides both financial success and personal fulfillment.
- We value the efficient use of time and maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- We encourage and practice transparent, honest and open communication with respect for the hearer and the listener.
- We ensure quality to preserve integrity in all we do.
- We celebrate accomplishment, face challenges with optimism and aspire to excellence.