Register Your Child
Enrolling now for 2016-2017!!
- Begin by clicking on the "Find a Teacher" button to search by teacher name or zip code
- Click "View Map" to see an entire map of the United States and zoom in on your area
- Locate teachers near you and view teaching schedules and availability
- Email teachers near you to find out tuition rates (varies by location) and specifics on attending a free sample class!
- Teacher will provide registration forms and enrollment ID necessary for online enrollment
1st Year Registration Information
Classes Held: Once a weekClasses Begin: typically in the fallClass Duration: 45 minutesClass Size: 5-8 childrenEntry Age: 4-5 years old, although many teachers will accept older childrenTuition: Varies by region, about the cost of beginning piano lessonsMaterials required: $88 for the entire 1st year, plus tax/shippingParent involvement: assist with practicing at home, attend classes with child twice monthlyRegistration: begins in early spring